|Questions and Answers
1. How do I get started?
2. How do these insects harm their target weeds?
3. How many insects are enough for my infestation?
4. Should I spread each release over a large area?
5. Are herbicides compatible with bio-control?
6. If I release beneficial insects on my place, will they attack my neighbor's weeds, too?
7. How long will biological control take before my weeds are no longer an economic problem?
8. What happens to the insects after the weeds are gone?
9. Are there any recent successes in biological control of weeds?
10. How important is competing vegetation in successful weed control?
Home | About BCW | Products | Ordering Info | Insect Photography
Articles & Links | Questions & Answers | Site Index
Biological Control of Weeds, Inc.
1418 Maple Drive Bozeman, MT 59715
Phone 406-586-5111 FAX: 406-586-1679